Sunday, April 29, 2012

Final 9 month posting!

This is a wrap up of Austin's 9th month!

Playing outside on a hot day!





Got the helmet on now! I think he looks like the mushroom from Super Mario Bros!!!








Gavin being a good big cousin and helping lazy Austin eat!






Austin and his friend Griffin


Just a cute sleeping pic!


More quad fun!



Bath Time!!




This next video is of Austin dancing! I think its the best but I had a hard time downloading it. So you can either watch the video of poor quality here, or check out the link to youtube. Please excuse my loud laughing! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQP3yAZxGU&feature=youtu.be

2 comments:

Trinette and Mike said...

There is too much for me to handle in this post!! Gavin feeding Austin - adorable! The bath and the dancing videos are SO great!! I'm going to have to check out the youtube gold mind of videos later :)

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Love the helmet! lol Is he really 10 months old! Crazy!