Thursday, April 5, 2012

9 months old!!


Austin is a very outgoing 9 month old! He still only has his two bottom teeth, but he is using them to eat everything we put in front of him! He always wants to try all of our food, especially Daddy's! He is growing, but is still our little guy weighing in at 17 pounds, 12.8 ounces (9%), and 27.2 inches tall (13%)!  He is a happy little guy crawling and cruising all over the place. He has just recently starting walking with his walker, but I don't know when he will abandon the crawling! He is still happy to see everyone and will go to strangers just as easily as mommy and daddy! But he still lets us know we are special!! Cant wait to see how he changes in this next month!  His monthly pics are getting harder and harder to do since he never sits still! I moved him from the couch to in front of it because I didn't want to have to worry about him lunging off while I was trying to snap a pic!!



 Sitting briefly with all my animals



 Now I want to show you my teeth!

 Atttaaaacccckkkk!


Mommy's attempt to make me feed myself!

2 comments:

Trinette and Mike said...

AHHHH that little showing teeth smile is THE best!!! Ok seriously, my heart hurts and I need to come see you guys. I'll begin stalking you after Easter for a date. Maybe even a Tuesday since I'm off :)

Grandpa + GramariO said...

I've felt those teeth, as he gums whatever gets near his mouth...sharp and ready to be used! Love that look in his eyes as he showes off those teeth.