Friday, May 31, 2013

Wyatt is 3 weeks!!

At 3 weeks old Wyatt has already rolled over 3 times!! He seems to be smiling at us, but we cant get him to do it consistently!  He is eating about every 2 hours during the day and gives me 3 and sometimes even 4 hours at night, cant really complain about that! He is still sleeping in our room in his bassinet, but we are probably going to move him into his own room soon, hopefully after its been painted and finished with the remodel!! He is a pretty easy going baby, just like his brother was!

 I love watching this baby sleep!

 In his bassinet!

 With Daddy! 



 Tummy time at 2.5 weeks old, Surprised us all by rolling over! I only got pics the first time! Second time I got the video I already posted!

 And there he goes!




 Lounging poolside!

 I think thats a smile!!

 Sleeps with his hands curled on his chin, just like Austin did!!


 
 Here is Austin in almost the same pose!

 And if you needed more proof they are brothers!!


Here are a couple pics of things other than Wyatt!!
 Dan took Gavin for a ride on the quad!

 My little cutie!

 Mommys cowboys!



Playing with Daddy!!



2 comments:

Grandpa + GramariO said...

Love the dual pose with Austin and Wyatt.

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

You can definitely tell that they are brothers! Wyatt is definitely smiling!