Friday, January 7, 2011

15 week Belly pic!!

I am 15 weeks preggers today and taking my first belly pic!! I am finally over the horrible first trimester and all of its accompanying nausea and lethargy! I cant believe how big I am! Looking at Brandi's pics of her belly with Gavin and Lexi...I think I am bigger than her both times!! YIKES!! Oh well!! We are finding out the sex of the baby on jan 21st...just two short weeks away!! Its all so exciting, now that I am feeling better I will try to keep up on my posting updates!!

8 comments:

Jamie and Scott said...

how can you tell that you are bigger? you have to take a measurement. so glad, so glad that you are feeling better, stupid first trimester, gets everyone!

Unknown said...

How cute is your little belly!? I want one! I'm sure I'll pop any day though :) I'll have to post some pictures since I'm probably the same size I was at the beginning of the pregnancy bc I lost weight lol! I can't wait to find out if it's a niece of nephew!!

Grandpa + GramariO said...

Yeah - get out the measuring tape! And we are glad your misery months are over. Now to the future!

Lynsey Ridout said...

Oh my goodness!!! you are pregnant!!! Ahh we are getting so old, I'm so excited for you and your man. You guys are going to be great parents. I hope all is well!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah for the pre go belly!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Yeahhhh for preggy bellies!!

Unknown said...

loooove the little belly!

Mama Michelle said...

Such an adorable picture!!