Friday, June 23, 2017

Mothers Day

Mothers day celebration at the GGs! Always so much fun with this gang!














My Moms name is : Lacey
She is 33 years old.
Mom and I like to play board games with eachother
Mom likes to say "I love you"
My mom really loves to Have fun with us
She likes to eat chicken
She likes to drink Juice
My moms job is a Nurse
If she had time, my mom would like to play with us
My mom is really good at Helping people at her work
If I could go anywhere in the world with her we would go Camping
I love my mom because she really is nice
By Austin

My Moms name is : Lacey
She is 19 years old.
Mom and I like to go buy yogurt.
Mom likes to say "Love you"
My mom really loves to have coffee
She likes to eat food
She likes to drink juice
My moms job is at work
If she had time, my mom would like to play
My mom is really good at riding dirt bikes
If I could go anywhere in the world with her we would go disneyland
I love my mom because she gives me kisses
By Wyatt



No comments: