Thursday, June 29, 2017

Fathers Day weekend at Walker River

Our first time visiting Walker River was so much fun! It was actually the first time Dan and I have camped with the kids without any other family support. All in all the kids did great! It was hot so we were glad we had the camper! We spent the mornings and some evenings in the desert riding. Played in the pool a bit, and the kids rode their bikes a lot. Dans dirt bike broke down on Friday, our gas hose didn't work and I had a nasty spill but still so much fun! The boys did great on their first real dirt bike trip! Emmy loves the razor, especially the hills! We cant wait to go back and float the river when there aren't flood warnings!

 Loaded down and on our way!











 Love the boys holding hands in this pic! Lainey is hiding there too!

 Too much excitement! Passed out!







Lots of riding videos!















 Happy fathers day!










 Goofy boys!


Swimming pool!

Too tired to handle anything else!



Let Austin tell you about his Dad
His name is Daniel
He is  34   years old
My mom calls him Daniel
My dad calls me Austin
My dad always says "I love you"
He is happy when I am happy
His favorite food is pizza
His favorite drink is Juice
We like to    play      together
He is really great at fixing my dirtbike
My dads favorite place to go is disneyland
My dads job is fixes stuff
I love my dad because he is a really good dad



Let Wyatt tell you about his Dad
His name is Daniel
He is 90    years old
My mom calls him Daniel
My dad calls me Wyatt
My dad always says Bye I'm going to work
He is happy when I get dressed fast
His favorite food is chicken
His favorite drink is coffee
We like to     go to the pizza place      together
He is really great at riding dirt bikes
My dads favorite place to go is the pizza place!
My dads job is to go get money
I love my dad because we laugh together!




No comments: