Thursday, April 30, 2015

Early April 2015



 We went to a park and Wyatt found the smallest mud puddle to play in....All BOY!

 Lainey is really starting to love playing with toys!

 Here she played so hard she wore herself out and fell asleep in her toys!

 My little cowgirl!

 Smores in the front yard...Why not?!!!

 As it gets close to Easter the boys are having so much fun playing hide and find the easter eggs!

 How cute are they!

 Wyatt picked out this outfit on his own and modeled it for me!

 Such good helpers I have! Planting the peas
Helping to water them too!
 And planting our new blueberry bushes!

 These moments are so much fun!


 Make a funny face!!


 4 month old attempt at sitting...she said shes not ready!!

 Austin trying to teach Lainey to roll over!

 Bike break Snuggle Time!

 Suns out! Time to play outside with our hats!



Just doing some tummy time 

Getting some love from Austin

Austin is really into pretend supercross right now, and he always wants to give an interview at the end like they do on tv!!

EmJ thinks Mommy is funny!




1 comment:

Trinette and Mike said...

Love all these pictures!! Your beautiful little girl is looking more like you (to me anyways)! I love how much the siblings love each other and I really love seeing EMJ in K's clothes. She's got my favorite light weight sweatshirt on in the tummy time video :)