Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fathers day

Fathers day came a little late to the Jones household. Since I had to work on Sunday we celebrated today! Austin had his first haircut, then we went to the park, then we bought Austin a pool and played the front yard!! I am so lucky to have fallen in love with a man who is not only a wonderful husband, but is also an incredible father!! I get such a kick out of watching them together!!





Before first hair cut





After!!!! Such a big boy!





Fun at the park!































Fun in the front yard pool!!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Uncle Anthony and aunt B love your new haircut Austin!

Jamie and Scott said...

What a big boy with the haircut! Sounds like a great first fathers day to me. Great pictures too!