Monday, November 17, 2008

New Apartment Video!

I was showing Dakota the blog about Gavin's nursery and she was feeling pretty left out. So here is a video showing our new place! Im not totally moved in but you can get the general idea, I am thinking that we are going to really love it here! Thanks to Jen and Travis for helping to stock my kitchen, and to Jamie and Scott for the bathroom stuff and the coffee table and all the lil gifts, as well as coming down and helping me on the big move in day, and to Danny for coming down from Oregon to help with the move-in as well, and to Mama for helping me drag my furniture around my bedroom until I was satisfied with the setup, and to Brands for the much needed tool box! Love you all!

9 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Looks great! The video is a little dark, but you are just about unpacked!

Jamie and Scott said...

i think the video looks great! i like the living room. it looks roomie! i wanna have a sleep over with out kids! lets do it! love the shower curtain! can't wait to see the place again! Dakota looks like she likes the place except for the bedroom.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Jamie. I love your bathroom shower curtain, it is so cute!
-Caroline

Dave and Joan said...

What a trip. Didn't get sick either. I can't believe it but I was going to say I love the shower curtains but so did everyone else. Nice and roomy and I bet the price is right, too.
Have fun in your new home.
Come visit our blog site and see the latest pics of Collin.

Mama Michelle said...

yeah - a little dark but looks great!!
Love the Doter's toys all over the living room floor!!
Had a great time this weekend! The apartment is really cute!! Start enjoying it!!
Mama

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it in person!! It looks so adorable. Congrats :0)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new place lace, looks great! There you happy I saw your blog and I commented!!!

jen3 said...

I love it!! You new place is adorable! Can't wait to hang out there with ya!

Unknown said...

very, very cool. I LOVE the color of the kitchen cabinets and the handles in the kitchen. I wanted to lay my cheek against them!!!