Monday, September 1, 2008

State Fair and UCLA reunion!

The California State Fair is back in town and we were able to find time during this busy schedule to drop by! Caroline came up all of the way from Long Beach and Jamie made the trip down from Chico for a little grown up girl time, without her 5 month old twins. It was hot, but we saw some baby animals, ate some fried food, and bet on the horse races! I had a blast! The next day Caroline and I drove down to Modesto to see Holly, the three of us started as new grad nurses together at UCLA, and her little boy Sammy! Really made me ready for my nephew, now named Gavin, to come out and play already!
Jamie, Brands, and Caroline
Classic Fair Food:Giant pickles and Fried Oreos!
Horse Betting Time!
Caroline and Me with my new Horse track hat

Me and Sammy trying to stay cool

Caroline, Holly, Me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I finally made it into your blog. -Caroline

Jamie and Scott said...

good times at the fair. to bad i didn't win any money.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! Someday I'll make it to the state fair....