Friday, May 16, 2008

New Resident of SacTown!

Well the move to Sacramento has been about a year coming and last wednesday I finally did it! I am temporarily moving in with Brandi and Anthony but will be looking for my own one bedroom to share with Dakota within the next couple months. I am pretty nervous about starting work on monday, but I am optimistic that with the many hospitals up here I will find one I enjoy. I posted some pictures of my new bedroom, which is probably 1/4 of the size of my old one, but is going to work wonderfully for the couple months I am here! I miss home already but I am hoping that Brandi and I are going to have lots of visitors this summer which will definitely help ease into my new place of residence!



6 comments:

Jamie and Scott said...

I like the room! i really like the rug that you got! matches really well with your furniture. hope you enjoy your time with the sigona family

Anonymous said...

We'll be there within a month. And we'll probably steal your room! Transition be easier once you start work - on to this new adventure!

Cindy said...

CONGRATS on the move!! hooray you made it! We're so excited and soon we'll be there, hopefully. Good luck on Monday and we'll keep our fingers crossed for your perfect job to appear! love you!

jen3 said...

yay!! one more twin up north!! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
xoxo

Unknown said...

I can't believe you left so cal....who else is going to do glowing teeth with me? I'll see you in July for Cindy's bachlorette weekend...

Unknown said...

boo hoo, we miss you, come back !!