Sunday, July 8, 2018

Mothers Day!






My Moms name is Lacey 
She is years old 36
Mom and I like to play boardgames
Mom likes to say "Be careful"
My mom really loves to Kiss me!
She likes to eat salad
She likes to drink root beer
My moms job is a Nurse
If she had time, my mom would like to go swimming with me!
My mom is really good at Kissing me!
If I could go anywhere in the world with her we would go Disneyland
I love my mom because nothing is nicer than her
By Austin

My Moms name is : Lacey
She is 60 years old.
Mom and I like to drive the razor!
Mom likes to say "Hi"
My mom really loves to go swimming!
She likes to eat apples
She likes to drink beer
My moms job is help people
If she had time, my mom would like to play with me
My mom is really good at driving Daddys truck
If I could go anywhere in the world with her we would go to a donut shop!
I love my mom because shes nice!
By Wyatt

My Moms name is : Lacey
She is years old.
Mom and I like to read books
Mom likes to say "I love you!"
My mom really loves to do laundry
She likes to eat banana
She likes to drink soda
My moms job is to push things
If she had time, my mom would like to read books
My mom is really good at reading books
If I could go anywhere in the world with her we would go to a disneyland!
I love my mom because she lets me have hot chocolate!
By Elaina

No comments: