Monday, September 11, 2017

My first Wheeling trip to the Rubicon!!

My first trip to the Rubicon! Austin has been for a short trip once before. We brought the boys and left Elaina to hang with GramaShell and Gpa Terry. Had way more fun than I expected! It really is hard to capture the beauty and the difficulty of the obstacles on video and pics...but both were quite amazing!




"Youre good!" haha, not really!


Dans turn...almost there!


Got it!



These dirty boys had so much fun!



Austin took some pics of his friends!














Night crawling!

They slept so good!

I woke up to this...I mean comeon!!

Exploring with Daddy!









The water was so cold but Wyatt didnt care! Austin was a little more hesitant!























We were totally on a slanted hill here, cant even tell!


Up on Martins tire!

Night swimming! I went in too!

Wyatt night swimming!

Austin finally did it!


Wyatt using Buba as a pillow!

Austins camp pics!








Wyatt fell on his face the first day...oops!








Laineys weekend pics!







So happy to be back together!




No comments: