Thursday, February 9, 2017

End of October 2016

Okay so yes I am very behind on blogs and her come a whole bunch to finish out last year!

 Austin took this pic!

 I love seeing what this crazy girl is picking out to wear! Here we are picking up Buba with one of her more coordinated outfits!

 Crazy sleeper Austin!

 Love these kiddos!

 Love the layers of this outfit!

 Could my heart melt anymore! Still such a Daddys girl!

 Parents night out! After I had worked all day, but still nice! TopGolf halloween pary so fun!


 Love that this outfit included the head scarf!



 Pumpkin Patch fun!




 Corn pit!

 I asked all of the kids if they wanted to wear costumes...Only my little batman said Yes!
Favorite kid convo of the year...Gavin"Im hungry", Wyatt "Im Batman!"













No comments: