Saturday, February 11, 2012

7 months....a little late!

Well this is Austins 7 month photo shoot, a little late! Austin has become quite the little mover! Crawling everywhere and pulling himself up on everything! Unfortunately, he isn't as stable as he wishes he was, so there is a lot of falling also!! He looks like he is ready to get up and run! My guess is that he will be taking steps at 9.5 months, but we will see! He is now giving high five pretty consistently, and looks like maybe he is signing milk, what a smart little man!  He is getting really hard to get a sitting picture of him with his stuffed animals so this is the best I could do!


 Im gonna get you Mommy!!

 Maybe I will just lay down with my Teddy for a bit!

 Love my turtle!


 Finally a smile!!

First two teeth!!

1 comment: